[EVA] Re: _Protoculture Addicts_, backissues #39, 42, 43, 45, 49, & 50 have arrived

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 21:29:35 EST 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 8:43 AM, Gwern Branwen <gwern0 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 12:02 PM, Gwern Branwen <gwern0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> SSIA. They just arrived out of the blue, well before the June date I
>> had calculated - I'm pleased as punch. I haven't scanned or read them
>> yet, so I'm afraid this is a contentless notification.
>>
>> The timing is actually really good: I had been reorganizing and
>> formatting my collection of quotes & links preparatory to sending a
>> PDF copy of it here, and the issues mean I can knock off a few TODOs
>> in it.
>
> I've finished scanning them; as usual, contact me offlist for
> delicious delicious copyright infringement. The only one I've read
> completely so far is #39, which seems to be mostly half-arsed plot
> summary. (The Miyako Graham chat with Anno at the '96 convention is
> mostly as previously reported, though it spends a peculiar amount of
> space on how Anno is/isn't a vegetarian.)

So apparently Ubuntu One is nearly completely broken/very buggy with
respect to sharing files. My apologies to everyone whom I spammed
about that. Hope I haven't annoyed you *too* much.

I've switched over to Dropbox, which seems to actually work. The links:

- http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5317066/eva/protoculture-addicts-39.pdf
- http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5317066/eva/protoculture-addicts-42.pdf
- http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5317066/eva/protoculture-addicts-43.pdf
- http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5317066/eva/protoculture-addicts-45.pdf