[EVA] DVD bitrates and "Holiday Edition" extras?

R_J_N r_j_n at btopenworld.com
Thu Dec 15 12:35:54 EST 2011

V. If you want R1, the original Platinum box is my suggestion, with #2 as
the thinpack extra-less Platinum set.

Otherwise, for R2 Japanese, the "Monolith Renewal box." (+ Test Type 00 as
an additional buy)

A cheaper alternative to that is the R3TW set which includes the bonus disc.

For EoE on DVD, only the R2 Japanese DTS LE... (Renewal dets use the DD
5.1). Region 1 release was/is bad on various levels.

My personal ownership-trophy favourite is the EoE LD box set, for the
enclosures etc.
RJN