[EVA] What became of Adam Mk-1?

Jason Hellwege glecjh at luff.latrobe.edu.au
Tue Nov 9 12:18:45 EST 1999

Seeing that we've had all of this discussion about the after-effects of
Second Impact, something which has been bugging me over the last few days
is what became of Adam/Giant-of-Light after Doc Katsuargi went poking him
with the Lance in Antarctica?

Did it fly off somewhere? Did it revert back to the Adam embryo? Sink in
the Great Southern Ocean? Why wasn't there some Second Impact equivalent of
Instrumentality? (even if Lillith wasn't involved in the event, something
major was going on)

 Jason Hellwege                        "Vince would go seriously mad about
 La Trobe University, Melbourne,        once a month....and less seriously
 Australia.  Jason.H at latrobe.edu.au     mad, about three times a month..."