[EVA]Instrumentalization Project

Briareos Kerensky darkwolf at tin.it
Sun Nov 14 15:56:24 EST 1999

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but in Appleseed (by Masamun Shirow), vol.2 (p.4
in italian version), one of the council members tells: "We call it Project
Elpis, the human adaption project. With this project we want to control
human's mind and their bodies, just like bioroids".
Maybe the background is "siglthy" different, but the resemblance between
the two projects is astonishing. I also wnat to point out that Appleseed is
older than NGE (1985 Appleseed, 1995 NGE)

                         Briareos Kerensky
                         Khan of Clan Wolf
                        Visit The Clans Hall:
http://www.sealteamsix.com/briareos/index.html