[EVA] Light in the Geofront?

I-Ming Chen roddd at geocities.com
Thu Nov 18 09:51:14 EST 1999

I've always wonder this and keep forgetting to ask:

Where the heck does the light come from in the Geofront? It always seems
unusually bright down in the cavern. It can't possibly all come from
artificially placed lights, could it? Cuz that would be a heck of a lot of
lights to get it to that luminosity.

What got me wondering is cuz my current wallpaper is a pic of the NERV HQ
from the top (it's not the typical one we see on the show and it's probably
not accurate of what I'm talking about) and it has what looks like a sunset
that reflects off of the nearby lake.

I-Ming "Roddd" Chen
Starving Jedi Knight -- Will work for cards (again!)
Red 53 -- Decipher Squadron Member
Founder of #starwarsccg on Undernet (IRC)
Get on IRC! For more info go to:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/5657/irc/