R: [EVA] Rei's age

Vice archer at senet.com.au
Sun Nov 21 01:24:38 EST 1999

At 11:51 AM 16/11/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Does this mean that all of the Rei clones that you see in the tank were
>developed at the same time?  This could be one reason why Ritsuko claims
>that there can never be another clone of Rei (of course she could have
>deleted the data pertaining to the clones).  Also, who's to say that the
>Rei clones weren't conceived of while Yui was still alive in order to help
>the Ikari's control second impact.

>From Mr Yip's RCB:

     [Ayanami Rei]

     First Children. The dedicated pilot of EVA-00. A young girl who
     apparently lacks emotions. Her body was actually salvaged from what
     was left behind of Yui's body inside EVA, and a lot of body copies
     were later prepared in the Terminal Dogma so that when one Rei dies
     she could be replaced by another. The present Rei is the third one...

|   Vice (oska archer)   :My art imitates crime:- Bungle |