R: [EVA] The Second Angel?

Robert Day robday at rph.health.wa.gov.au
Mon Nov 29 13:03:53 EST 1999

>     The Midrash is said to contain something about another wife being
> created from nothingness  ...
<snip>

Ah, that rings a _very_ faint bell.  Thanks for the information.

>     Of course, reading too much into the biblical references is just a
> little silly.

Absolutely.  I was just using the reference to give a logical framework for
the "Lilith as the Second Angel" theory.  I wouldn't draw too many
conclusions (except in a highly irreverent fanfic that might one day gestate
from this thread, if I don't get better first ;-).

Rob.

robday at cyllene.uwa.edu.au

Accept the possibility of all things,
and the certainty of none.