[EVA] So, you want a contest, eh?
bochan at fuji.ne.jp
Sat Oct 7 01:08:58 EDT 2000
> Does anybody know where I can find some anime based contests?
> Meaning anime prizes?
Okay, if you want a contest with anime prizes that badly, I will throw
down the gauntlet. Below are ten of my favorite (= most difficult :P)
Eva trivia questions, and I will offer some form of Eva item prize for
the first person to answer all of them correctly.
First, the ground rules:
- *IMPORTANT* DO NOT SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO THE LIST!!
Send your answers directly to me at <bochan at fuji.ne.jp>
SPAMMING THE LIST IS GROUNDS FOR AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION!!
- Only respond if you are answering *ALL* of the questions.
This is an all-or-nothing contest, with the winner being the first
person to correctly answer *ALL* of the questions. I will not respond
to partially incomplete answer sheets.
- If no one has correctly answered all of the questions by the end
of October, I will post the answers and the contest will end without
Note: All answers can be found directly in the series/movies, although
some may also appear in reference and other materials.
Good luck, and may the best otaku win.
The Ultimate Eva Trivia Quiz
1. List the following character's NERV ID numbers.
2. From what German port was Eva-02 shipped?
3. What was the general topic of Yui's university report?
4. What is the significance of the numbers/letters "BX293A"?
5. What were the approximate mass and velocity of the meteorite
which supposedly caused Second Impact?
6. "Scenario B-22" was used to cover up the battle with the 3rd
Angel (also referred to as the "E" incident by nurses at the
hospital where Touji's sister was hospitalized or the "B"
incident by the 1st Cranial Nerve Surgical Ward staff at the
Question: What was the official cover story for the explosion
caused by Eva-03/Bardiel (13th Angel)?
7. How many Rei clones did Ritsuko destroy?
8. Approximately how many N^2 bombs were in the UN arsenel at the
start of the series?
9. What are the main duties carried out by the various NERV
Security and Intelligence Div. Sections?
1st Intel Section --
2nd Intel Section --
3rd Intel Section --
10. What four main biological processes are used to clone/repair
the Eva units and maintain a state of physiological balance?
More information about the oldeva