[EVA] Request. [NOISE]

Oscar Archer oscar.archer at adelaide.edu.au
Thu Sep 18 10:33:50 EDT 2003

Quoting SSJGohan9544409 at aol.com:

I'm sorry you took me seriously, but I myself am not working on any fanart
(haven't for years), I was just joking because your query really should have
been directed at whoever you requested the art from, not the whole mailing list.
My humour should have been obvious considering the [NOISE] tag and the witty
banter that ensued under this subject heading. Sorry to get your hopes up, but
in any case I'd recommend Sadamoto's art over any fanart, he's really quite good. :)

--
O A Archer
Discipline of Chemistry