[EVA] Renewal new dialogues

RJN richardjn at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 21 23:01:18 EDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Federico Dominguez Pousada" <federico_dominguez at ciudad.com.ar>
<evangelion at eva.onegeek.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2003 4:17 AM
Subject: [EVA] Renewal new dialogues

: I've been trying to paste some subtitles on Renewal episode 1, when
I found
: out it had new dialogues. All of these new voices are in 'off' and
mostly
: from staff members. Also I noticed the line about the battery and
the socks,
: when they're getting Eva 01 ready for liftoff, are gone, and
replaced by
: something else.
:
: I ask then, where can I find translations on these new lines? Has
anybody
: done that yet?
:
: Thx

I too would welcome that. Bochan could you do?
RJN
:
: --
: Evangelion mailing list - To unsubscribe, visit
: http://eva.onegeek.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/evangelion
: