[EVA] Series TV and Video release differences.

Jesse Betteridge pepperidge at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 22:38:14 EST 2004

Are we talking Japanese or English release here?

Apparently the brand name for the beer in Misato's fridge was changed for
the video release.  It is now the fictitious "Yebichu".

And upon close inspection, I noticed that Ebichu was on the can.  I guess
Anno was already a fan of the manga long before he directed the animated
version.