[EVA] Series TV and Video release differences.

Federico Dominguez Pousada federico_dominguez at ciudad.com.ar
Thu Feb 5 03:42:38 EST 2004

I was talking about the Japanese video and TV release. How many seconds then
they took from the next episode preview in the video release? Any other
differences?

Ebichu, hehe. Now that makes me wonder something really off-topic. Was Anime
Ai Awa Awa Hour purely Gainax? Was Anno involved on the three animes, or
just Ebichu? What where the other two anime names? Where they released
separately or all in one pack?

Thanks