[EVA] Series TV and Video release differences.

RJN richardjn at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 5 19:54:05 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jesse Betteridge" <pepperidge at hotmail.com>
To: <evangelion at eva.onegeek.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 6:38 AM
Subject: RE: [EVA] Series TV and Video release differences.

: Are we talking Japanese or English release here?
:
: Apparently the brand name for the beer in Misato's fridge was
changed for
: the video release.  It is now the fictitious "Yebichu".
:
: And upon close inspection, I noticed that Ebichu was on the can.  I
guess
: Anno was already a fan of the manga long before he directed the
animated
: version.

Yebisu is a real beer. In yellow-gold cans. The BOA beer (white & red
can) was fictitious.
:
: