[EVA] Series TV and Video release differences.

R.J.N rjn at beeb.net
Fri Feb 6 14:50:28 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Svensson" <sun1jack at hotmail.com>
To: <evangelion at eva.onegeek.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 10:40 PM
Subject: RE: [EVA] Series TV and Video release differences.

: >I was wondering wich differences had the original release of Eva
for the TV
: >and the first video release of the series.
:
: Ah. There are some minor differences here and there. I'm actually
planning
: on making a total list of the changes, but that requires that I buy
the
: Second Impact TV DVD Boxset, as that was the version that released
the As
: Seen on TV version. And as I'm totally broke, that ain't gonna
happen any
: time soon.
:
: >I thought the only difference was in the length of the 'next
episode
: >preview'. Exactly how many seconds where taken from it on the video
: >version? Are there any other differences?
:
: 15 second previews in the original TV broadcast.
: 30 second previews in the Home Video version.
:
: There were some minor redrawing of scenes and new animations done
for the
: home video release. I know that product placements were added to the
home
: video version. I remember hearing that the scene where Shinji stays
behind
: the train was altered for the home video version.
:
: I wish I could give you a complete list, but I can't. Sorry.
:
: Peter Svensson
: http://www.scmasquerade.com - The Silicon City Masquerade

ADV's version is the TV version, so if you have seen it/got it, you're
there.
:
: Check out the coupons and bargains on MSN Offers!
: http://shopping.msn.com/softcontent/softcontent.aspx?scmId=1418
:
: --
: Evangelion mailing list - To unsubscribe, visit
: http://eva.onegeek.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/evangelion
: