[EVA] Remastered Eva 01 Test Type Full Length OP

Khor keatplace at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 01:09:12 EST 2004

I just finish viewing the full length OP contained in
EVA 01 TEST TYPE DVD that came out before the
remastered boxsets... it strikes me that it contain
scenes that I believe are non-existent in the released
series + movies... however at least one did appear in
the manga eg:  yui embraces shinji when he is
unconcious in his first ever sortie, against Angel
#3...

i guess these are the pre-finalised scence that were
in the original script but were taken out by Anno
after finalising.

=====
-Keat-