[EVA] Remastered Eva 01 Test Type Full Length OP

Briareos Kerensky briareos_hf at tiscali.it
Thu Feb 12 15:42:31 EST 2004

>Ooh, ooh! Screencaps? Please?

OK, just got my hands on the opening. It is basically Zankoku full version
with scenes from the series and both movies. It does have a couple of new
drawings (probably sketches or something similar), I'll post them
ASAP...just the time to load Premiere, extract and upload the screens. BTW,
if someone uses Bittorrent, the torrent file is located at
http://www.anime.mircx.com/download/c7aac23aa405334b7c99eb7f78a0806e7808044f
. 78 mbs.

Briareos Kerensky                        Briareos_CWE
MechWarrior of Clan Wolf-in-exile
Visit Wolf Art, my web portfolio
http://wolfart.altervista.org