[EVA] Remastered Eva 01 Test Type Full Length OP

R.J.N rjn at beeb.net
Thu Feb 12 18:24:59 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Khor" <keatplace at yahoo.com>
To: <evangelion at eva.onegeek.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 1:09 AM
Subject: [EVA] Remastered Eva 01 Test Type Full Length OP

I just finish viewing the full length OP contained in
EVA 01 TEST TYPE DVD that came out before the
remastered boxsets... it strikes me that it contain
scenes that I believe are non-existent in the released
series + movies... however at least one did appear in
the manga eg:  yui embraces shinji when he is
unconcious in his first ever sortie, against Angel
#3...

i guess these are the pre-finalised scence that were
in the original script but were taken out by Anno
after finalising.

=====
-Keat-

Must watch mine again. The Tree shaped tomb/mausoleum for proto-Evas
always struck me most.