[EVA] Remastered Eva 01 Test Type Full Length OP

Ebj ebj.nerv at flashnet.it
Thu Feb 12 21:14:30 EST 2004

> Anyone noticed the fact in jpg 5/6/7?
>
> So Adam and the proto-Eva do ARE attached after all...
>
> Old timers of the ML may recall the subject...

I do, but I don't recall my position...I think I sustained the idea
that the division in the shot could mean they were not really
conjoined...or maybe the other way around...but it's interesting.

Also, beautiful shot of Yui in plugsuit. This and her subsequent
picture are borrowed from recent issues of the manga, IIRC.

                                                 |/
                                             /¯¯\|/¯¯\
 Ebj - ebj.nerv at flashnet.it          Jobs    |      |¯  the Mac
                                      is at  |   _  |_ with