[EVA] Remastered Eva 01 Test Type Full Length OP

Ebj ebj.nerv at flashnet.it
Thu Feb 12 22:57:25 EST 2004

> That's not Adam. That's Lillith and Eva-01.

I would beg to differ, we don't know that. Notice the damage to the
right arm, and remember Adam was damaged during the Second Impact
event. True, we also know that he supposedly shrunk to embryo size at
the time, but how many contradictions have already been introduced in
the show by subsequent additions?

                                                 |/
                                             /¯¯\|/¯¯\
 Ebj - ebj.nerv at flashnet.it          Jobs    |      |¯  the Mac