[EVA] Remastered Eva 01 Test Type Full Length OP

Michael Wignall wignall-getright at powerup.com.au
Thu Feb 12 22:44:55 EST 2004

From: Ebj [mailto:ebj.nerv at flashnet.it]
>> That's not Adam. That's Lillith and Eva-01.
>
>I would beg to differ, we don't know that.

Actually we do. The liner notes refer directly to it.

Quoting Bochan_Bird's translation posted to this very ML.

"[...] Among these are an image of two giants lying stretched out.
These
apparently are Lilith and Eva-01 at the stage of the experiment where
Yui
disappeared.  Both are in the condition with most of their lower bodies
missing, and the missing lower torsos appear to be joined.  Yui probably
performed contact in the condition with Lilith and Eva-01 joined, and
was
taken/absorbed into [the Eva]."

--
Michael Wignall