[EVA] Remastered Eva 01 Test Type Full Length OP

Ebj ebj.nerv at flashnet.it
Fri Feb 13 00:16:26 EST 2004

> Actually we do. The liner notes refer directly to it.

That's an interesting piece of information, the part about the test in
particular. Still mantaining that Adam had to be "big" as well to get
the other Evas done, though. At least one.
Or maybe not, in the end, it's not really a big matter.

                                                 |/
                                             /¯¯\|/¯¯\
 Ebj - ebj.nerv at flashnet.it          Jobs    |      |¯  the Mac
                                      is at  |   _  |_ with