[EVA] Remastered Eva 01 Test Type Full Length OP

Oscar Archer oscar.archer at adelaide.edu.au
Fri Feb 13 10:31:57 EST 2004

Quoting Michael Wignall <wignall-getright at powerup.com.au>:

> Actually we do. The liner notes refer directly to it.

No wonder Unit 01 is exceptional with an "E". Especially considering how long
it
was before the later Production models (03 and 04...) were finished, as well as
the Mass Prod. models, a similar process involving a giant Adam *could not*
have
taken place.

>Well, just think about the first glimpse you had of an Adam made Eva. Eva 00
in episode 21. IT was nothing like the Eva we see on the picture from the
Test Type DVD. It was more like a skeleton, whose lower parts could not be<

PERHAPS the reason so many Unit 00s failed was that they were trying to perfect
a way to grow Evas without the giant there for the process (i.e. just from
Adam's cloned cells).

--
O A Archer
Discipline of Chemistry