[EVA] Remastered Eva 01 Test Type Full Length OP

R.J.N rjn at beeb.net
Fri Feb 13 00:19:39 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Weaver" <gweaver11 at comcast.net>
<evangelion at eva.onegeek.org>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 2:04 AM
Subject: Re: [EVA] Remastered Eva 01 Test Type Full Length OP

: At 01:09 AM 2/12/2004 +0000, you wrote:
: >I just finish viewing the full length OP contained in
: >EVA 01 TEST TYPE DVD that came out before the
: >remastered boxsets... it strikes me that it contain
: >scenes that I believe are non-existent in the released
: >series + movies... however at least one did appear in
: >the manga eg:  yui embraces shinji when he is
: >unconcious in his first ever sortie, against Angel
: >#3...
: >
: >i guess these are the pre-finalised scence that were
: >in the original script but were taken out by Anno
: >after finalising.
: >
: >=====
: >-Keat-
:
: Actually, that scene was on the VHS tape (English dub) of EVA. I
rented it
: before I got the DVD version. That scene was noticeably absent from
the ADV
: DVD release (at least on mine anyway).
:
: Greg

Sorry, where on the English dub tape? I have both sub & dub VHS so can
look.
:
:
: --
: Evangelion mailing list - To unsubscribe, visit
: http://eva.onegeek.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/evangelion
: