Adam and Lance, was Re: [EVA] Remastered Eva 01 Test Type Full Length OP

Federico Dominguez Pousada federico_dominguez at ciudad.com.ar
Thu Feb 12 23:36:35 EST 2004

From: "Ebj"
> Also, back to the conjoined shots, why the arm damage if that's
> Lilith?

Don't know. I'd love to see more detail on that part of the pic. But I still
have no doubts it had to be Lillith. Just think of this. The contact
experiment where Yui was involved was in the AEL in Hakone. Lake Ashinoko is
in Hakone, and that lake is the one at the south of Tokyo-3. So very
probable, if Eva 01 and Lillith where joined during the experiments, as the
liner notes say, then Yui had to contact both Lillith and Eva01. I don't
think Lillith could be moved easely, so its very probable that the
underground AEL installations in Hakone were actually inside the Black Moon.