[Eva][meta] Manga continuation - Stage 70

Oscar Archer oscar.archer at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Dec 5 06:57:24 EST 2005

Traumatic Childhood Theory. It was a masterwork of evolving circular logic.
Funny, I was just thinking abot all that the other day...

+ "TCT"
+ (Traumatized Child Theory, or something like that)
+
+ I really liked that theory.  ^^
+ In fact, if it hadn't been for 7th1 and TCT, we never would have developed
+ certain proofs or solved a number of mysteries.

--
O A Archer
Discipline of Chemistry