[EVA] Eva Manga Stage 74

Ebj ebj.nerv at flashnet.it
Fri Nov 3 03:20:47 EST 2006

> Truly the Angel of Free Will.

And by having freed Shinji from the particular burden of superimposed conventions
about killing him, Kaworu has also made him free from the superimposed conviction
that the world should just be saved. So unlike as seen in the movies, in which
Shinji just wants everything to stop hurting him, in the manga we have him
actually question the worth of the world in and by itself, not as an escape
route.

> "East is East and West is West and ne'er the twain shall meet"
>      -Rudyard Kipling

I guess that's bad news for Turkey's ambition to get into the EU. :P

                                                 |/
                                             /¯¯\|/¯¯\
 Ebj - ebj.nerv at flashnet.it          Jobs    |      |¯  the Mac
                                      is at  |   _  |_ with