[EVA][META] And speaking of the latest manga stage...

M bochan at r4.dion.ne.jp
Fri Nov 3 04:29:02 EST 2006

Someone is making a scanslation using my translation.
And while they did a good job cleaning up the scan and getting
the dialog properly divided and into the right text spaces, they
neither credited it nor asked permission.

I don't mind not being credited, but I do mind not being asked first.

So if you know who took it off the ML or EvaMonkey without
permission, please slap them upside the head for me.
And if you are that person...

"Bad person!  Baaaad!!"  *smack*

"M"