[EVA][META] And speaking of the latest manga stage...

Aaron Clark theevamonkey at evamonkey.com
Fri Nov 3 11:49:41 EST 2006

You're dealing with the hive of villainy that is Rei-Ayanami.com.  If there's
something someone wants, it gets rapidshared.  If anything, it's probably a good
thing that you're not credited, because you didn't consent to it and you can't be
held accountable for it.

--Aaron

On Fri Nov  3  1:29 , M <bochan at r4.dion.ne.jp> sent: