[EVA] Eva Manga Stage 74

Rachel K. Clark rachel.k.clark at comcast.net
Mon Nov 6 15:57:44 EST 2006

> @@ Personally I'M hoping Misato does not get killed as that spoil/s/ed
> EoE for me every time. She should have been in the HQ at LCL time to
> see her Kaji apparition, or better yet been on the beach in its final
> scene...

Don't you know? If she were Tangified alive like the others, Daddy (that is
to say, Rei) would have come to get her. Wink wink, nudge nudge.

The TREND, at least, is for people to see something desired, but unattained,
before they go SPLOOSH.

Shinji ------ Asuka (with emphasis on the bust)
Hyuga ----- Misato
Fuyutsuki -- Yui
Maya ------ SEMPAI  <3 <3 <3

Aoba? Who knows. And Gendo is... special, so nevermind him. In any event,
for Misato to see Kaji would be a bit anomalous.

> @@The kitten scene again? *sighs* where are my scissors?

For what are you needing scissors?

The kitten scene is great for, if nothing else, the silly Internet meme it
has birthed.

I haven't been able to get into the manga, so the analytic conversation
between M, Carl, Ebj, et al., is an interesting read.

--Reichu