[EVA] Eva Manga Stage 74

RJN rjn at beeb.net
Mon Nov 6 18:12:14 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rachel K. Clark" <rachel.k.clark at comcast.net>
<evangelion at shinobu.onegeek.org>
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 8:57 PM
Subject: Re: [EVA] Eva Manga Stage 74

: > @@ Personally I'M hoping Misato does not get killed as that
spoil/s/ed
: > EoE for me every time. She should have been in the HQ at LCL time
: > see her Kaji apparition, or better yet been on the beach in its
final
: > scene...
:
: Don't you know? If she were Tangified alive like the others, Daddy
(that is
: to say, Rei) would have come to get her. Wink wink, nudge nudge.
:
: The TREND, at least, is for people to see something desired, but
unattained,
: before they go SPLOOSH.
:
: Shinji ------ Asuka (with emphasis on the bust)
: Hyuga ----- Misato
: Fuyutsuki -- Yui
: Maya ------ SEMPAI  <3 <3 <3
:
: Aoba? Who knows. And Gendo is... special, so nevermind him. In any
event,
: for Misato to see Kaji would be a bit anomalous.

@Aoba got Rei. Either he's a loli-fancier...or fancies Maya, but she's
still alive so Rei-Lilith can't borrow her form.
Does Misato want to see her father?  As Kaji is already dead, it would
be him IMO (also in the elevator corridor she talks to Kaji, so might
actually be seeing him just before she dies)
:
: > @@The kitten scene again? *sighs* where are my scissors?
:
: For what are you needing scissors?

@neat removal of the scene from my book.
:
: The kitten scene is great for, if nothing else, the silly Internet
meme it
: has birthed.

@Its not great for anything apart from appealing to sickos IMO.
Definitely not Eva anime fans.  Sadamoto could have chosen a
butterfly, a lame mouse or rabbit  (slightly less sick)
:
: I haven't been able to get into the manga, so the analytic
conversation
: between M, Carl, Ebj, et al., is an interesting read.
:
: --Reichu

The manga started fine. I'm more interested in how Sadamoto will end
it than what happens next now "the good times are all over"... Hope M
keeps translating. I wish Viz would get vol.10 out. ><
RJN