[EVA] Eva Manga Stage 74 [NOISE]

Oscar Archer oscar.archer at adelaide.edu.au
Mon Nov 6 20:43:07 EST 2006

+ It's not the sort of thing that would be likely to show up in this
+ particular pocket of fan-culture (the EML). Just because I mentioned it, a
+ brief summary to make you glad you are here and not "out there":
+ http://www.evacommentary.org/appendix/geektionary.html#emk

Nothing justifies snapping the necks of starving kittens. Not Even Doom Music.

:P

--
O A Archer
Discipline of Chemistry