[EVA] Manga Stage 75

RJN rjn at beeb.net
Sun Nov 26 11:28:41 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "M" <bochan at r4.dion.ne.jp>
<evangelion at eva.onegeek.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 7:28 AM
Subject: [EVA] Manga Stage 75

: Two months in a row, and we are now in EoE territory.
:
: Poor Shinji...
:
: "M"
Wow & wow!

I can only think the compilation movies + whatever extra they include
is catalysing Sadamotos writing.  Or it could be there will be a
longer period than usual before #76.

Misato's chat was better than the TV version IMO. Asuka's scene was
MUCH better.  SEELE's view of & plans for Gendou are clear. Perhaps
they will attack NERV directly, without the Japanese government/JSSDF.
Perhaps the production Evas will be the strike force from the start!

How will Misato & Shinji continue?
RJN