[EVA] If it weren't for Sadamoto (Was: Manga Stage 75)

Ebj ebj.nerv at flashnet.it
Tue Nov 28 18:57:51 EST 2006

> When the very first meeting was held before the title had even been
<snip>
> be separate but equal to the anime, rather than an inferior remake.

I agree. Also, it *is* true that Darth Vader is Luke's *mother*, after all.
(That was a figure of speech, for the rhetorically impaired :P)

> Give me a few days to do a fuller interview translation...

Take your time, thanks. Was this from one of his artbooks, or was it the Anata to
watashi no Gainax series of articles?

                                                 |/
                                             /¯¯\|/¯¯\
 Ebj - ebj.nerv at flashnet.it          Jobs    |      |¯  the Mac