[EVA] Rebuild News & Rebuild Logos (Now With Good Quality) [EVA]

PsyBear - Evangelion Geek! 6svcm6 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 14 01:20:47 EDT 2007

In april 10, the Otona Anime
<http://d.hatena.ne.jp/otonaanime/20070331> Magazine
(vol. 4) had an interview with the planning director of Studio Khara,
Todoroki Ikki. In the article says that the script comes from Anno only,
even when he let open the doors to new ideas in the production meetings. The
participants were Anno, Tsurumaki, Masayuki, Ootsuki, Todoroki, Yoshikawa
Ryoutarou (Science Fiction author) and Sakurai Keiki (script writer).

The script for the second movie taked more than half year in making, but is
close to be finished. It's still a secret what new characters will appear in
the movies. The Yashima Operation was re-drawed detailed, and is notable the
influence of Higuchi Shinji. The script for final parts weren't still
defined.

Article's Images:
1 <http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/4170/32rn9.jpg>
2<http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/152/33oh0.jpg>
3 <http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/5775/34zl4.jpg>

Also, in the article were presented the new logos of Nerv and Seele. The
phrase used in Seele's logo comes from the Friedrich Schiller "Ode to Joy"
poem, but is not used in Beethoven's 9th Symphony.

"*Überm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet*."
("On the starry sky judges God, as we judge", or "from the heavenly
firmament, God directs as we direct")

Logos:

- NERV Logo: 1 <http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8814/29zy0.jpg>
2<http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/4985/30dw5.jpg>

- Seele Logo <http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3971/31dw5.jpg>

In april 11 there was a update in the Rebuild's Official page. Now you can
see a flash animation with the new logos & inside the site is a
list<http://www.evangelion.co.jp/news/cinemalist.html> of
the cinemas that are going to play the movie.

PS: I apologyse if you can't understand something, I'm not good enough at
english speaking... If there's a problem, just ask and I'll try to help!

--
See Ya!
PsyBear