[EVA] Re: Otakon (Rules?)

V V frumious99 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 15:22:44 EST 2009

I actually do read this mailing list like a forum....not that I consider it one, that's just how I arrange it as I read:  I'm sorry if the recent flurry of posting has filled in-boxes; I've said pretty much all I can, have "pleaded my case" and have now run against the brick wall; more would achieve nothing.  The fact that Aaron and Gwern are the only two actively posting back at the moment made me forget that a dozen other people are reading silently.

I'll restrict new messages to Eva news or discussion, directly relevant.

"I'm pleased to meet you and I hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you, is the nature of my game"