[EVA] Ghost Rei in Episode 01 was RE: The soul in Eva 00...

V V frumious99 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 14:33:58 EST 2009

Trading base "yo mamma"  insults isn't instilling confidence that you actually have an answer for, or even against, my position.  This isn't behavior becoming of a national-level convention panelist, and as a fellow national-level convention panelist, I'd advise that it reflects badly upon us all.

If you disagree, then how do you explain how little Avatars of Rei/Lilith can appear to Misato and Ritsuko *before* the hybrid forms?

"I'm pleased to meet you, and I hope you guessed my name, but what's puzzling you, is the nature of my game"