[EVA] Ghost Rei in Episode 01 was RE: The soul in Eva 00...

V V frumious99 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 10:24:57 EST 2009

Those aren't comparable, based on internal story logic.  You might as well have said "why that's as realistic as GIant Robots!"

Every story needs to follow "internal logic".  Sometimes I think this is why Harry Potter or LOTR fandoms have it easier:  unlike Trek and so forth, they don't have a legion of fans trying to point out the "scientific accuracy" of every single thing.