[EVA] Eva Manga Stage 82

Aaron Clark aaronc1 at umbc.edu
Mon Dec 7 12:05:22 EST 2009

Interesting.  It seems like a much less confrontational scene between
Misato and Shinji than in the movie.  It's also interesting that Misato
speaks as if she's aware of her impending death, whereas in the movie,
Shinji figures it out more by finding her blood in his mouth.  There also
seems to be a lot more emphasis on Shinji's destiny and becoming an adult,
rather than in the movie, which seemed to place more emphasis on him
coming to terms with his communication and relationships with others.

--Aaron