[EVA] Overthinking (WAS Ghost Rei WAS Eva 00...)

Jason Winter evaunitomega at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 14:17:30 EST 2009

And this was why you were banned. It had nothing to do with any... heh...
vendettas against you, it's because you're a complete and utter douchebag
who thought EGF was his own personal property and tried to take over with
your own brand of douchebaggery. It was for this very, VERY bad netiquette
that you got the boot.

I will say this, and there will be people who will back me up on this: Get
over yourself and move on, V.

~Omegagouki