[EVA] Gender analysis in the series, vis a vis Asuka and Misato

theevamonkey at evamonkey.com theevamonkey at evamonkey.com
Sat Dec 12 00:52:36 EST 2009

Through your biting contempt for anything fan-made or pornographic, I see
you are once again taking things literally rather than finding the obvious
intended meaning by his statement.

Through their success with Re-Take, Kimigabuchi has established themselves
as a known producer of creative works.  I do not follow circles or
doujinshi, however I do know a few creators, Idurumi, Mogudon, and of
course Kimigabuchi.

His meaning was perhaps a bit liberal, but I don't see the need to
challenge his statement, which is to say, "they've made a name for
themselves"  which any observant fan can determine for themselves fairly
easily without question.

--Aaron