[EVA] Eva Manga Stage 82

R_J_N r_j_n at btopenworld.com
Sun Dec 13 13:23:32 EST 2009

What touched me here was Shinji's concern for Misato, instead of the
global-suicide minded EoE Shinji. NOt only does it show he's more tuned to
others, but he cares about people still...& he needed much less persuasion
to go help Asuka.

So far...this bodes good, & faster, for his final decision. Though I hope
for some intelligent speech to come :)
RJN