[EVA] Moura interviews with Gainax people & others

Aaron Clark aaronc1 at umbc.edu
Tue Dec 15 09:26:32 EST 2009

I asked you a question first.  I see no reason to answer your questions if
you don't intend to answer anyone else's.

Do you really intend to thoroughly discredit and refute all fan essays
including your own?

Answer the question.  It's a very simple Yes/No question.  Feel free to
elaborate beyond the Yes/No.

--Aaron