[EVA] _Terminal Dogma_

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 16:57:08 EST 2009

Back on Nov. 7 I emailed the 2 addresses for Brian Ruh that I found,
asking what happened to the _Terminal Dogma_ book collection that was
announced way back in 2005 or 2006; on the 27th, I cc'd his wife's
address as well.

Approaching 2 months later, I have received no response of any kind
from any of the 3 addresses (nor any bounces or errors). I'm beginning
to guess that the book project is as dead as the Clintons' sex-life.

But does anyone know this for sure? What happened to it? More
importantly, what happened to the essays and material presumably
gathered & produced for it? (IIRC, didn't Aaron Clark say he was
writing something for it?)

--
gwern