[EVA] _Terminal Dogma_

Gwern Branwen gwern0 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 08:52:35 EST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 10:14 PM, Aaron Clark <aaronc1 at umbc.edu> wrote:
>> You want me to group-forward to the Eva Mailing List, that e-mail you sent
>> me last January, where you yourself admitted that EvaGeeks was a failure
>> and you yourself thought that fandom was in a bad situation currently?
>
> No, because that would be a breach of privacy.  Not to mention it is
> completely at odds with how I feel about things now.

That is, entertainingly enough, a matter of debate:
http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/529585/
http://www.circleid.com/posts/email_etiquette_permission_privacy/

Which is not surprising; physical letters by another person to someone
have always been objects that that someone could donate, sell,
destroy, etc. (Ever notice how many history & literature books draw
heavily on private correspondence?)

--
gwern