[EVA] Rebuild 2.0 DVD release date loosely set for "spring 2010"

EB marestes at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 17:27:20 EST 2009

Because then they should have made it "straight for DVD" and not "Theatrical
movie version."

I am not a fan of Rebuild, or anything it has to do with it, I think the
story, concept, and characters are nothing more than Anno pandering to the
fanboys of giant robot shows, trying to get a cut of the cake Naruto and
Geass hasn't gotten yet, trying to shift some of the fans that went for
TTGL, but still, I wouldn't see the point from a business perspective of
adding "more footage" except to milk the cow some more.