[EVA] Rebuild 2.0 DVD release date loosely set for "spring 2010"

Aaron Clark aaronc1 at umbc.edu
Sun Dec 20 22:06:13 EST 2009

Don't you have anything of value to add?  Just because you don't agree
with his opinion doesn't mean that you need to make some snide, belittling
comment to him.  If you don't have anything to add to the discussion, then
just don't bother.

I for one enjoy Rebuild, but I also agree with EB.  Anno is just rehashing
his previous creation.  He could do better creating something new.  And
Rebuild isn't targeting anime fans, it's targeting Evangelion fans.  It's
fan service of a fairly high order.  But I still like it, I just wish it
was something new or original, or was more mainstream.  I still look
forward to seeing the rest of the series, and seeing how it diverges from
the original.

--Aaron