[EVA] Rebuild 2.0 voice-acting

immano immano at katamail.com
Fri Jun 4 15:45:05 EDT 2010

> I would go further by saying that manga Shinji would never stick his
> fingers up Touji's nostrils, and use him as a puppet to try to get Rei to
> laugh/smile.

Why do you say that, since he does exactly that? Manga Shinji is, in
Sadamoto's words, a manga version of how he (that is to say, Sadamoto)
would act were he put in Shinji's situation, just as anime Shinji is
Anno's. I guess we can write the fingers-in-the-nostrils thing to this
twist as well.

--

                                                  |/
                                              /¯¯\|/¯¯\