[EVA] Rei's blue hair

Shawn Dudley shawnpdudley at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 18:22:56 EDT 2010

I don't see how it strains credibility if she's synthetic in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2010, at 3:20 PM, Codename V <revolutionofevangelion_dot_org at yahoo.com> wrote:

Well she should have red eyes...but nothing downright cartoonish; you've got to ask yourself "okay, what would this look like live" -- no one actually stops and says "wow Rei looks weird" in the narrative, so it would strain credibility of she had blue hair and deep red eyes.  I do think she should have red irises, but sort of blending in from brown.