[EVA] V Bombs at NYAF

immano immano at katamail.com
Sun Oct 10 13:47:22 EDT 2010

Because you've only done your bashing routine over that panel, right?

At any rate, since this thread is providing *zero* insight over Eva and
anything sufficiently related to matter, seeing as the highlights of its
contributions are "the hilarity" and "ROFLMAO", you probably ought to
give a second try at seeing how off-topic this is.

*Looks up "Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt" reference* Hmmm, I'll
refer to Sgt. Murtaugh on this, I share his take.

--

                                                  |/
                                              /¯¯\|/¯¯\
   Ebj - immano at katamail.com          Jobs    |      |¯   iOS