[EVA] Extra Curricular Lesson with Hideaki Anno

Aaron Clark aaronc1 at umbc.edu
Sat Oct 16 23:19:38 EDT 2010

> Double-checking, the 9 September bit is obvious enough.
>
> But you're basing the 1999 date on a cut on his forehead? I could barely
> see it.

Maybe it's more apparent to me because I've got the actual DVD (I provided
the raw), but it is very obvious and visible to me.

I'm also basing it on how Anno is identified as being 39.  He was not 39
in 1997.  He was born in 1960, which would have made him 39 in 1999.
Trust me gwern, it was produced in September of 1999.

Looks like I will need to email ANN, because multiple sites cite that
article, and the date is definitely erroneous.

--Aaron